Organization: Management Systems International
Closing date: 23 Jun 2016
Program Assistant, Mali Justice Project, Bamako, Mali
The purpose of this 5-year USAID-funded Mali Justice Sector project is to enhance efficiency in the justice sector and increase access to justice and to support to the Government of Mali to reduce corruption along the Sikasso trade corridor.
The Subcontractor shall provide payroll services for 3 full-time Malian National employees and periodic temporary Malian National employees working for the MSI Mali Justice Project in Mali and guidance about compliance with local tax and labor laws in Mali.
Please note: Only Malian citizens are eligible for this position.**
- Manage all administrative systems and procedures necessary for the implementation of technical and administrative activities related to the project.
- Provide logistical support to the Team Component Leader and team.
- Provide dedicated oversight of travel arrangements and logistics and scheduling of training activities, international and local STTA coordination, and local vendor procurement and management in support of local training courses.
- Facilitate all logistical details regarding training activities and events, including scheduling, materials production, financial documentation, preparation of manuals and ordering of supplies, and administrative assistance with delivery of training activities.
- Process payroll for local staff.
- Maintain project bookkeeping in the QuickBooks accounting platform and coordinate with the Home Office as needed.
- Must have experience processing payroll for local employees.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks is desired.
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English required.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
How to apply: