Organization: Panagora Group
Closing date: 15 Jan 2018
Behavior Change/Health Communication Advisor – Mali
Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks a Behavior Change/Health Communication Advisor for a USAID/Mali Health performance evaluation.
· Serve as a member of the team with a specific emphasis on behavior change and health communication.
· Design, implement, monitor and evaluate IEC/BCC programs in Africa, including project management and health systems related to BCC.
· Facilitate and manage communications and interactions with a broad range of internal and external partners, including international organizations, host country government officials, and NGO counterparts.
· Must be able to express analytical and managerial information in French and English.
· A minimum of a master’s degree in public health, social science, business administration or related field
· At least 8 years’ progressive experience in behavior change communication and development of IEC materials and the design and measurement of evidence-based behavior change interventions
· A minimum of 10 years’ experience working in the development sector with a recognized and reputable international institution. Experience working on a USAID financed BCC project is preferred
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the health sector is required;
· Should have a demonstrable experience working on health projects in Africa and technical knowledge of the Malian context
· Should have experience as BCC Specialist on at least two project evaluations. Experience on an evaluation of a USAID financed nutrition related project is an added advantage
· Local hires preferred.
How to apply:
To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the full position title in the subject line. No telephone inquiries. Finalists will be contacted. Panagora is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.